I’m a mom, living in New York with my husband and two daughters, and I’m on a journey to be healthier and happier.
After my second daughter was born, I did not feel well. I was always tired and eczema covered my hands and stomach. I went to multiple doctors, did multiple tests, and found out I had an autoimmune disease. I wanted to feel good and started to make space to heal.
Day by day, step by step, bite by bite. I made micro-changes to my routines and habits. I started to feel good again, do the things I wanted and needed to do, spend time with my favorite people, have fun.
Here is how I did it:
- Eat Nutrient-rich foods. Vegetables at every meal. 100+ grams of protein. Balancing my blood sugar.
- Surround myself with great relationships who love me and make me want to be the very best of myself.
- Regular movement and exercise. A combination of strength training, zone 2 and 5 cardio training, tennis.
- Prioritize sleep and try to get at least 7 hours a day.
- Manage stress. Because my life will always have stress and I just need to learn to live with it without feeling overwhelmed.
I hope you enjoy my website, chrissyjee.com. I started this blog to share my journey to be healthier and happier in my daily life, in my travels and holiday celebrations.
Thanks for stopping by,